Fish Finder Guide Service Forum Index Fish Finder Guide Service
Fishing Reports

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Seeing Red

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fish Finder Guide Service Forum Index -> View Reports Here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Capt Paul

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:38 am    Post subject: Seeing Red Reply with quote

Yesterday I had the pleasure of doing a solo tour. I very rarely get to fish for myself but, when I do I love to sightfish for Reds. I only saw 8 redfish, out of those, I only hooked 3 and landed 2. It was great fun for me even short lived. There is nothing like seeing a redfish with half his back out of the water and watching him charge your lure like he has not eaten in weeks. Many reports are indicating that schooling redfish are nearly into the Upper Laguna. I know of one school that as of now is hit or miss however, a very large school is almost here. Laughing

If you want to fish for trout or redfish I will giving a discount for anyone that wants to book thru July.
361-533-0982
Capt. Paul Braly
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fish Finder Guide Service Forum Index -> View Reports Here! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: